Level 1 Stylist
After enduring bad experience after bad experience, Rachel decided to take matters into her own hands. She started her career in middle school doing friends’ hair and fell in love with the art. Shortly after graduating high school she enrolled in Paul Mitchell the School Fort Myers and graduated with Phase 2 honors.
She started her licensed career in 2016 at a local salon, where within the first year she was promoted to the salon’s Color Consultant. She consistently attends continuing education courses for blow-drying / styling, as well as balayage and color corrections.
Being born and raised here in Florida, the sunshine state, beautiful sunkissed blondes are her forte. Dimensional colors, whether it be highlighting or balayage finished with textured, beachy waves are her favorite go to. She loves keeping up with the latest trends and styles, and keeping her clients up as well.
A Few of Rachel’s Specialties Include:
- Blondes | Sandy | Cool | Icy | Caramel | Neutral
- Brunettes | Chocolate | Deep | Rich | Dimensional
- Reds | High Definition | Fiery | Fashion | Deep | Rich
- Fashion Colors | Vibrants | Pastels | Rainbow
- Balayage | Free-hand | Painted | Sunkissed
- Highlights | Lowlights | Dimensional
- Color Correction | Multi-Stage Changes
- Short Hair Styles | Pixie Cuts | Tapered | Piecey
- Mid-Length Cuts | Bobs | Asymmetrical
- Long Layered Haircuts
- Blow-Drying and Styling Techniques
- Men’s Haircuts | Fades | Gray Blending
Reviews of this stylist
“Rachel did great job. I love it, and I this place – it’s awesome I will definitely go back again!”
-Neyda M. Naples, FL
“Rachel was outstanding!”
-John W. Naples, FL
“Rachel was amazing. I felt welcomed immediately upon walking in the door. Extremely reasonably priced as well with wonderful hair products.”
-Cynthia F. Naples, FL